Cottages in Southern Sweden, who is beautifully situated by the lake
ARRIVAL / DEPARTUR
You have access to the cottage from 15 pm on the day of arrival and until 11 am on the day of departure. You will find the key to your cabin at our reception, unless otherwise agreed.
- Coffee maker is available in each cottage
- Bring your sheets & towels or rent a bed linen. Sleeping bag is not allowed to use.
- Smoking forbidden.
- Cleaning equipment, detergent, dish brush, dish rack, kitchen towel & cleaning agent included.
- Please bring consumables such as paper and coffee filters, etc.
- The final cleaning service is included in the rent. See what's included in the final cleaning list
- Grill & outdoor furniture is available for all cottages.
- You may not allow more people to stay overnight than you stated at the time of booking.
- Parking next to the cottage
Inside the cottages you have the most you requires for self-catering. Bed linen and towels may be rented. You can also rent a cot for baby.
Map of the cottage area ( PDF-link)
Image links at the bottom of the page.
Final cleaning included
Included in the final cleaning
- window cleaning
- vacuum cleaning
- floor washing
- cleaning of tables, hard appliances, toilets and bathrooms
As a guest you are responsible for the following, as our final cleaning is not covered by:
- Dish and pick up on the sink.
- Wipe the stove, sink and other surfaces.
- Clean the refrigerator from old goods.
- Remove garbage and remove empty bottles and more.
- Ventilate the bed clothes, blankets and pillows.
- Removal of hair from pets.
- General cleaning inside and out.
- Private customers pay in advance to account, sometimes in cash.
- Companies is possible to invoicing. VAT registered
- Companies that want to rent a cottage are welcome to call or email for a cost proposal.
- You are able to pay smaller amounts with debit cards at your visit to us.
You are required to make a deposit of SEK 800, which will be repaid to you on the day of your departure.
(If you leave earlier than 10.00 am, please contact the house owner)
See when the cottages are available
- On each side with each cottage is a calendar.