Tips for your holiday.
- Can highly recommend a couple of hours at Leo’s play center in Jönköping a rainy day.
The kids love it and everyone is guaranteed to be tired afterward.
- Astrid Lindgren’s World meet you Pippi Longstocking, Emil and Karlsson on the Roof mm.
- Jönköping City Park an oasis within walking distance from the city center.
There you can stroll around in a natural park with many different activities.
- See how to make candy canes in Gränna.
- Stalpet – Målsånna trail
The trail is about 16 kilometers long walk on walking and cycling routes in the city center, and mainly on forest roads and major trails. Map link pdf
- Aneby Trail – 85 km hiking trail
Aneby trail is a part of Höglandsleden and extending through the entire Aneby. The trail is about 85 km long. Map link pdf
- Ralången about 25 km cycling
A tour around Ralången offers natural and cultural experiences of varying kinds. The bike tour is about 25 kilometers long. Map link pdf
- Wiredaholm Golf
On Wiredaholm is an 18-hole golf course in beautiful, gently undulating forest and parkland. Driving range, short-hole course and a restaurant. Link